One Liners related to International, National, State, Sports, Economy, Appointments, Conferences etc. Read from here, Current Affairs is such a subject that the more you read it, the more you remember, at least twice a day, remember it.
- According to Ethnologue, the language which is the third most spoken language in the world- Hindi
- Afghanistan primary election winner – President Ashraf Ghani
- First Digital Innovation Hub in Asia, which aims to promote digital environment connectivity between the company and partners – ‘Novartis Biome India’, Hyderabad
- From this date, India will adopt ‘Euro-6’ emission compliant fuel (petrol and diesel) – 1 April 2020
- In order to visit the tourist places associated with Lord Shri Ram, by which name a special train has been started – Shri Ramayana Express
- On what day is the birth anniversary of the great Maratha ruler Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj celebrated – 19 February
- The central government will facilitate milk processing capacity to be increased from 53 million tonnes to 108 million tonnes by this year – 2025
- Milk production in India in the year 2018-19 – more than 187 million tonnes
- Who has been made the president of Ram Mandir Trust – Mahant Nritya Gopal Das
- On 19 February, the Union Cabinet approved the 22nd Law Commission of India for a period of so many years from the date of publication of the order of the Constitution in the Official Gazette – three years.
- Recently which institute has been named after the late Manohar Parrikar – Institute of Defense Studies and Analysis
- Delhi’s Institute for Defense Studies and Analysis has been named after Manohar Parrikar. Henceforth the name of this analysis will be “Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defense Studies and Analysis”
- On 19 February, the Union Cabinet approved the proposal of SEBI to sign the updated Alternative Investment Fund Manager’s Directive (AIFMD) Memorandum of Understanding between the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and this foreign institution – Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Great britain
- On 19 February, the Union Cabinet approved the second phase of ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (Rural)’ till this year – 2024-25
- Winner of award for exemplary service to Scheduled Tribes in the country – Western Coalfields Limited-Nagpur (CPSU category), Ajay Kumar Jaiswal (Personal category)
- This ministry is in the process of formulating a national action plan on business and human rights – ministry of corporate affairs
- First Indian company (in partnership with Panasonic Avionics company) to provide Wi-Fi service while flying aircraft in the country – Tata group’s NELCO (NELCO) company
- India’s first company to get Wi-Fi service while flying – Vistara
- Number of Indian universities included in Times Higher Education (THE) ‘s “Top 100 Emerging Economy University Rankings 2020” – 11 (IISc Bangalore ranked 16th)
- Special tourist train to be started from March 28 to go on pilgrimage to places associated with Lord Ram – Sri Ramayana Express
- Venue of the “Run for India Tea” event organized by ‘Indian Tea Board’ – Tripura
- Recently in which state a new species of lizard urban bent-toed gecko was discovered – Assam
- This state government announced a 50 percent grant for ‘Ulemas’ (Pesh Imam, Mothinar, Arabic teacher and Mujawar) to buy new two-wheelers and doubled their pension from the current Rs 1,500 to Rs 3,000 – Tamil Nadu.
- Indian Greco Roman wrestler who won gold medal in 87 kg category in ‘Asian Wrestling Competition 2020’ in New Delhi – Sunil Kumar
- In 27 years in the Greco Roman category of the Asian Wrestling Championship, Indian player Sunil Kumar won the gold medal by defeating Ajat Salidinov of Kyrgyzstan 5-0 in the 87 kg category. Earlier, Sunil defeated 1-8 against Kazakhstan’s Ajamat Kustubayev in the semi-finals.
- Host country of ‘2022 AFC Women’s Asian Championship’ – India
- New Chairman of Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) – Supratim Bandopadhyay
- Recently who has been appointed as Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) – Bimal Julka
- It has been announced that the President’s Secretary Sanjay Kothari will be appointed as the next Central Vigilance Commissioner (CVC) and Bimal Julka as the next Chief Information Commissioner (CIC). Also, Suresh N. Patel, former CEO of Andhra Bank, has been appointed as the new Vigilance Commissioner in the CVC.
- The fourth anti-submarine fighter ship (ASWC), developed by GRSE – INS Kavaratti (earlier INS Kamorta, INS Kadmat and INS Kilton)
- Two new bird species found in the Union Territory of Ladakh during the ‘Great Backyard Bird’ Census – Red Throated Thrush and Plumbeus Water Redstart
- The company to develop the first candidate vaccine for the new Corono virus (Covid-19) – Serum Institute of India (in partnership with CodeGenics)
- Arunachal Pradesh – Established: 20 February 1987 ; Capital: Itanagar
- The Law Commission of India is a non-statutory body, originally constituted in this year – the year 1955 (re-constituted every three years).
- Establishment of National Scheduled Tribes Commission (NCST) – 19 February 2004
- Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee created the Ministry of Tribal Affairs in this year – 1999
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj – born: 19 February 1630 ; Location: Shivneri Fort
- On this day the United Nations Human Rights Council endorsed the ’31 Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights’ – 16 June 2011
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) – Established: 15 March 2006 ; Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
- Confederation of Asian Football (AFC) – Established: 08 May 1954 ; Headquarters: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia