Hello everyone! IDate – 28 March and Day – Saturday, you are going to read the important current affairs of the whole day. Daily on our website www.targetadda.com, while respecting your valuable time, only important points are posted. You will not find unnecessary points and questions-answers here. Some facts of GK are also posted on Daily Basis for your Revision. All of you are requested to calm your mind and carefully sit in a noisy place and read it, if possible.
हिन्दी में पढ़े
SK Gupta and KM Prasad became the new members of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT).
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is the apex policy-making body of the Direct Taxes Department. It functions under the Revenue Department of the Ministry of Finance.
Full Form – (Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT))
Chairperson of CBDT: Pramod Chandra Mody.
Zoya Akhtar conferred with IIFTC Tourism Impact Award 2020
Indian filmmaker Zoya Akhtar has been awarded the IIFTC Tourism Impact Award 2020 for her outstanding contribution to world tourism through cinema . He has been rewarded for promoting tourism by shooting the 2011 Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara in Spain and the 2015 comedy-drama film Dil Dhadakne in Turkey .
Asia’s largest film tourism event, the Eighth Indian International Film Tourism Conference (IIFTC) was held in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Goa became the first Indian state to launch a self-assessment tool for COVID-19.
Self-assessment tool called Test Yourself Goa. The device helps people identify if they are infected with the virus without visiting a doctor or hospital. The Goa government has partnered with US-based healthcare data analytics company InnovaSer, which has developed a self-assessment platform.
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has established the CII COVID Rehabilitation and Relief Fund (CRR) for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME ) to deal with Covid-19 . The CII COVID Rehabilitation and Relief Fund (CRR) will assist rehabilitation small enterprises or MSMEs. The establishment of a relief fund is expected to reduce the impact of coronaviruses in the MSME sector.
Shilpa Shetty partners with “Fit India Movement” for weight loss program
The agreement will provide free access to Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s premium program 21-Day Weight Loss Program (21-Day Weight Loss Program) during the 21-day lockdown caused by the Kovid-19 epidemic . This 21-day weight loss program will be available on the Shilpa Shetty app (SS App) for a global audience including Indian .
NTPC acquires government stake in THDC and NEEPCO
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) acquired the entire stake of the Center in two hydropower generating firms, Tehri Hydro Power Complex (THDC) India and North Eastern Electric Power Corporation (NEEPCO) for Rs 11,500 crore.
Under the agreement, #NTPC acquired a subsequent 74.496% equity stake in THDC India Ltd (THDCIL) for Rs 7,500 crore and 100% equity in North-Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPC) for Rs 4,000 crore, respectively.
Headquarters of NTPC: New Delhi
Chairman & MD of NTPC: Gurdeep Singh
Abbott Labs launches 5-minute coronavirus test
Abbott Laboratories, United States is unveiling a coronovirus test that will tell if a person is infected within 5 minutes. This test is so small and portable that it is used in almost any healthcare setting. The test begins with taking a swab from the back of the nose or throat, then mixing it with a chemical solution opens the virus and releases its RNA. The mixture is inserted into an ID Now system, a small box weighing slightly less than 7 pounds that has the technology to spot and amplify selective sequences of the coronovirus genome and ignore contamination from other viruses.
The medical-device manufacturer plans to provide 50,000 tests each day from 1 April. The technology is being built on Illinois-based Abbott’s ID Now platform, the most common point-of-care test currently available in the US, spanning a total of 18,000 units. Country. It is widely used to detect influenza, strep throat, and respiratory synchrotial virus, a common bug that causes cold-like symptoms.
The devices are often found almost anywhere, but the corporate is working with its customers and therefore the Trump administration is attuned to testing primary cartridges to ensure where they are needed most. They are targeting hospital emergency rooms, urgent care clinics and doctors’ offices.
Abbott Laboratories Headquarters: Chicago, Illinois,
United States. CEO of Abbott Laboratories: Miles D. White
IIT-Gandhinagar launches ‘Project Isaac’ for students during lockdown
The Indian Institute of Technology (IITGN) of Gandhinagar has launched ‘Project Isaac’ to engage students in creative projects during the COVID-19 lockdown . The objective of this project is to enhance the skills of students sitting in homes.
Army Chief Narwane launches ‘Operation Namaste’ to tackle COVID-19
Army Chief General Manoj Mukund Narwane has started ‘Operation Namaste ‘ to support the government’s efforts to prevent the spread of coronovirus and protect the security forces from the epidemic .
28th Army Chief: General Manoj Mukund Narwane
Indian Army Motto: “Service Before Self”
Headquarters of Indian Army: New Delhi
CRISIL cuts India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 2021
CRISIL – Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited has reduced India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth for the year 2021 to 3.5 percent from its earlier forecast of 5.2 percent . This decline is due to the damage caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus epidemic. The 21-day lockdown imposed due to the epidemic in India poses a serious problem for the country’s economic outlook. The decline in growth is likely to continue till the first half of the next financial year, while the second half is expected to witness some recovery.
CEO of CRISIL: Ashu Suyesh
CRISIL Chief Economist: Dharmakirti Joshi
CRISIL Headquarters: Mumbai
UN prepares two billion dollar humanitarian relief plan to counter Covid-19
United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has launched a $ 2 billion global humanitarian response plan to fight COVID-19 in 51 countries in South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia . The United Nations Secretary-General emphasized that this challenge can be fought only by coming together globally.
“Kovid-19 is becoming a threat to the whole of humanity – therefore the entire humanity will have to fight it.”
Humanoid robot is being tested to serve COVID-19 infected patients at Sawai Man Singh (SMS) Government Hospital, Jaipur . The purpose of this test is to protect doctors and nursing staff from the outbreak of coronaviruses and to maintain a safe distance. It is designed with a tray (plate) that can be used to carry medicine, food and other items to prescribed patients.
- New GDP growth rate estimated by CRISIL Institute for FY 2021 – 3.5 percent
- RBI allowed banks to defer EMI on all types of loans for this month – three
- New Repo Rate (with drop of 75 basis points) – 4.40 percent
- New Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) (down 100 basis points) – 3 percent
- The amount invested by the Reserve Bank of India in the financial system to deal with the COVID-19 epidemic – about Rs. 3.74 lakh crore
- India’s GDP growth rate estimated by Moody’s Investors Service during the year 2020 – 2.5 percent (from 5.3 percent)
- SAFE (SIDBI Assistance to Facilitate Emergency Response against Corona Virus) – New scheme of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) for industries aimed at building medical community to fight the corona virus
- This financial institution released ____ Policy Tracker to monitor the steps taken by various governments to fight the COVID-19 epidemic – International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- This industry association has established a fund for rehabilitation of micro, small and medium enterprises – Confederation of Indian Industry
- “SMC COVID-19 Tracker” application launched by the Government of this state – Government of Gujarat
- Program launched by Government of Odisha – “Mo Jiban” Program
- This Indian company developed ‘Ambu Bag’ ventilator for less than Rs 7,500 – Mahindra & Mahindra
- Indian Institute has developed an “anti-infection fabric” that can be used in hospitals to prevent hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi
- Lockheed Martin Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) satellite was launched by the space force of this country – USA
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Established: 01 April 1935; Headquarters: Mumbai
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) – Established: year 1895; Headquarters: New Delhi
- Gujarat – Established: 01 May 1960; Capital: Gandhinagar
- Odisha – Established: 01 April 1936; Capital: Bhubaneswar