Hello everyone! Date is 27 March and the day is Friday, you are going to read the important current affairs of the whole day. On our website www.targetadda.com Daily, only important points are posted, respecting your precious time. You will not find unnecessary points and questions-answers here. Some facts of GK are also posted on Daily Basis for your Revision. All of you are requested to calm your mind and carefully sit and read in a noisy place, if you can, share it too.
- Indian Army has launched Anti Covid – 19 Operation which is named – Namaste Operation
World Theater Day: 27 March
World Theater Day 2020 World Theater Day is celebrated globally on 27 March every year. World Theater Day was started in 1961 by the International Theater Institute (ITI) of France. The day is celebrated on 27 March by every ITI centers and international theater community.
The first message of World Theater Day was written by Jean Coctue in 1962 . The day is a celebration for those who can see the value and importance of the art form “theater”, and serves to make governments, politicians and institutions aware of those who have not yet recognized the value and who it has not yet realized its potential for economic development.
World Theater Day’s goals are: To promote theater in all forms around the world. To make people aware of the importance of all forms of theater. Promote the work of theater communities on a wide scale so that governments and ideological leaders are aware of and support the importance of dance in all forms of theater. To enjoy theater in all forms for yourself. Sharing the joy of theater with others.
National Center for Disease Control – National Center for Disease Control
Recently Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare visited the control room and testing laboratories of National Center for Disease Control- NCDC to review the current status of & nbsp; COVID-19
Key Points: The National Center for Disease Control was formerly known as the National Institute of Communicable Diseases- NICD. Kasauli in Himachal Pradesh (1909) In Kasauli) it was established as Central Malaria Bureau. & Nbsp; NICD was converted into the National Center for Disease Control in 2009 to control the diseases that have been up and coming back. It acts as the nodal agency for monitoring of diseases in the country. It is also a national level institute for training of specialized workforce for public health, laboratory science, entomological services and is involved in various research activities.
Key Functions of NCDC: To check the outbreak of any disease in the whole country. Promote integrated research in various aspects of communicable diseases as well as some aspects of non-communicable diseases. Provide counseling diagnostic services to individuals, communities, medical colleges, research institutes and state health directorates.
Administrative Control: NCDC to the Director General of Health Services under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India Acts under administrative control. & Nbsp; & nbsp; It is headquartered in Delhi.
NCDC to the Director General of Health Services under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India Acts under administrative control. & Nbsp; & nbsp; It is headquartered in Delhi. & Nbsp;
NCDC to the Director General of Health Services under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India Acts under administrative control. It’s headquartered in Delhi.
Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)
Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officers Satish Kumar Gupta and Krishna Mohan Prasad have been appointed as members of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) . As per the order issued by the government in this regard, the Cabinet Committee on Appointment Affairs headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has taken a final decision on the appointment of the two officers. Satish Kumar Gupta is currently the Chief Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai. While Krishna Mohan Prasad is the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax at the E-Assessment Center in Delhi. Both officers have been given special secretary status. Even after the appointment of the said officers, the position of one member in CBDT is vacant. The CBDT administrators laws related to direct taxes with the help of the Income Tax Department, providing significant input regarding policies and schemes related to direct taxes.
- Government of Odisha has recently announced the creation of COVID-19 Hospital in Odisha amidst the growing threat of Corona virus . Which will have 1000 beds. The government of Odisha, corporates and medical colleges have signed a tripartite agreement.
- Digital Payments and Financial Services Company Paytm recently commissioned Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) to enable petrol pumps and LPG cylinder delivery systems in digital transactions. Has partnered with . Now customers will be able to pay on petrol pumps and LPG cylinders from Paytm.
- Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries has recently overtaken TCS to become one of the most recent Indian company with highest market capitalization. Recently Reliance Industries shares have closed 14.65 percent up at Rs 1,081.25
- Which institution formed a master ball to develop a management etiquette for COVID-19 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- In order to provide immediate help to the workers and the poor, the Ministry of Finance announced a relief fund with _______ – amounting to Rs. 1.7 lakh crores
- Ministry of Finance announced insurance of what amount per person for health workers appointed for managing the outbreak of COVID-19 – Rs 50 lakhs
- A new smartphone app of the Government of India aimed at stopping the spread of Corona – “CoWin-20”
- National Food Security Act (NFSA) – Implemented on 5 July 2013
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) – Established: Year 1965; Headquarters: New Delhi
- University Grants Commission (UGC) – Established: 28 December 1953; Headquarters: New Delhi; Founder: Abul Kalam Azad
- International Theater Institute (ITI) – Established: Year 1948; Headquarters: Shanghai, China
- United Nations (UN) – Established: 24 October 1945; Headquarters: New York, USA
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) – Established: 4 November 1946; Headquarters: Paris, France
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) – 2016 implemented
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) – passed in September 2005
- The MNREGA Act aims to enhance livelihood security in rural areas, allowing at least ____ days of employment in each financial year – 100
- First All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) – New Delhi (in the year 1956)