Current Affairs is the essential part & the most dynamic even scoring also among all sections and needs to be prepared day by day from the right source. TargetADDA.com provides daily current affairs ( One Liners , Weekly, in deatails, quizzes) Read here everyday.
- Who has recently become the largest producer of crude steel – India
- Who has inaugurated the 11th edition of Defexpo -2020 in Lucknow – Narendra Modi
- Which state has approved the establishment of a new major port in Wadhwan – Maharashtra
- Which city of India has handed over a formal certificate of “World Heritage City” to UNESCO – Jaipur
- India’s new tactical ballistic missile, capable of hitting targets over a range of up to 200 km – Prakash
- Which state government of India has declared the corona virus a state disaster when the first death in the country is caused by corona virus – Kerala government
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC) raised the limit of insurance for depositors in insured banks from Rs 1 lakh per depositor to Rs 5 lakh.
- Which singer has been honored with the President’s Award at the 51st National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Image Awards – Rihanna
- According to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations, the overall index for world food prices increased by so many percent in January – 0.7 percent.
- Union Cabinet has approved the amendment to bring cooperative banks under whose regulatory control – RBI
- This African country will hold its first major auction to hunt elephants – Botswana
- Which medal has been won by Deepika of India at the International Boxing Championships of Sweden – Gold Medal
- Federation of India-Israel Chamber of Commerce will hold ‘Jerusalem-Mumbai Festival’ here on 15 and 16 February – Mumbai
- Which country has been ranked first in the list of world’s most expensive country released by Business Magazine CEO World – Switzerland
- “India-Central Asia Business Council 2020” held here – New Delhi
- To help assess the progress made in cities through various initiatives, the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched two indices – Is of Living Index (EoLI) 2019 and Municipal Performance Index (MPI) 2019
- The 132.3 meter tall ‘Laxman Jhula’, India’s first glass suspension bridge, will be built over the Ganges River in this city – Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Winner of National Lata Mangeshkar Award given by Madhya Pradesh Government – Singer Suman Kalyanpur (for the year 2017) and composer Kuldeep Singh (for the year 2018)
- The lifter who scored three new snatches (149 kg), clean and jerk (181 kg) and total (330 kg) in the men’s 109 kg group at the National Championships in Kolkata – Chandrakant Mali
- New Speaker of Nagaland Legislative Assembly – Sheringan Longkumer
- Which city will host the 21st edition of ‘IIFA’ Awards recently – Indore city
- This country built the world’s first helmet with the ability to stop an AK-47 rifle shot from 10 meters – India (developed the ‘Parth’ helmet by the College of Military Engineering)
- Recently who has been appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador of India in Tokyo Olympics – Sourav Ganguly
Daily dose of common sense
- Botswana – Capital: Gaborone ; Currency: Botswana Pula
- United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) – Established: 16 October 1945 ; Headquarters: Rome, Italy
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC) – Established: 15 July 1978 ; Headquarters: Mumbai
- Nagaland – Established: 30 November 1963 ; Capital: Kohima
Read daily one liners current affairs for SSC , BANKING, RAILWAY, UPSC here !