For the purposes of this Policy, access of the Website any study material or Test Course or Video Course etc. made available or uploaded therein or downloaded, embedded therefrom shall collectively be referred to as the “Services”.
1. When you use the Platform by way of registration, log in, creation of a user account, purchase of a test series, video course, attempting a mock test, etc. or by way of interaction via third party websites, Target ADDA may collect your personal identifiable information including name, date of birth, gender, demographic information, photos, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, social media account details including list of contacts/friends and examination preference.
3. By registering on the Target ADDA Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providing Target ADDA your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Platform. Target ADDA is not liable to provide you its Services in the absence or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, Target ADDA is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all aforementioned information.INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
1. When you visit or interact with the Platform, apart from Target ADDA certain third party advertisers and/or service providers may use technologies that automatically collect information about you for both transactional (e.g., confirmation of registration, notification of purchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, emails, etc.) purposes. Your information may be collected by Target ADDA or such third party advertisers and/or service providers in the following ways:- Log Files, Mobile Device, Cookies, Web Beacons, Mobile Analytics:
3. Public Forums: Any information that is disclosed by you in the comments section becomes published information and Target ADDA shall not be held liable for the security of the same or any persona information that you disclose herein. You agree to exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or personally identifiable information in this regard.
4. Please note that we only use the aforesaid information to communicate with and/or improve the Service and to better understand our users’ operating systems, for system administration and to audit the use of the Service. We do not use any of the aforesaid data to identify the name, address or other personal details of any individual.
1. As a strict policy we will not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your permission.
2. However, we may mandate under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
• Legal Necessity: Target ADDA may share any of the aforesaid information, including your personally identifiable information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, without obtaining a separate consent from you, if and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offence.
1. We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Target ADDA will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without parent’s permission.