Daily Newspaper vocabulary helps you to enrich your vocab power, Ready daily these words two or more than two times in a day. Be regular & Be honest with yourself. These words are taken from different Newspapers everyday.
Important for SSC CGL / CHSL / MTS / STENO | SBI PO / CLERK | IBPS PO / CLERK | LIC AAO / ASSISTANT | RBI | CDS | NDA | AIR FORCE | NAVY etc..
- Blockade (नाकेबन्दी/ संरोध करना) : an act or means of sealing off a place to prevent goods or people from entering or leaving.
Synonyms: block, barricade, siege
- ABERRANT (ADJECTIVE): abnormal (अनैतिक)
Synonyms: deviant, weird
- Delegation (प्रत्यायोजन, प्रतिनिधि मंडल) : a body of delegates or representatives; a deputation.
Synonyms: deputation, commission mission, assignment
- IMPLODE (VERB): collapse inward (अंतः विस्फोट होना)
Synonyms: cave in, fall down
- PREMISE (NOUN): presumption (उपधारणा)
Synonyms: proposition, supposition
- UNPALATABLE (ADJECTIVE): not tasting good (अरुचिकर)
Synonyms: distasteful, unsavoury
- AFTERMATH (NOUN): impact (परिणाम)
Synonyms: outcome, consequences
- ABSOLUTE (ADJECTIVE): without limit (असीम)
Synonyms: infinite, unlimited
- PREPONDERATE (VERB): dominate (प्रबल होना)
Synonyms: dictate, overrule
- Perception (अनुभूति) : the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.
Synonyms: understanding, impression, notion
- Clampdown (कठोर नीति) : a concerted or harsh attempt to suppress something.
Synonyms: suppression, prevention, crackdown, limitation, restraint, curb, check
Erode (काटना) : (of wind, water, or other natural agents) gradually wear away (soil, rock, or land).
Synonyms: corrode, diminish, wear away
- Obscure (अस्पष्ट) : not discovered or known about; uncertain.
Synonyms: dark, unclear, vague, conceal
Antecedent (पूर्वगामी) : a thing that existed before or logically precedes another
Synonyms: predecessor, precursor, preceding, previous
MOOT (ADJECTIVE): arguable (विवादास्पद)
Synonyms: problematic, questionable
TRAGIC (ADJECTIVE): appalling (दुःखद)
Synonyms: awful, deplorable
ABEYANCE (NOUN): discontinuation (रुकाव)
Synonyms: suspension, inactivity
- Conducive (हितकर) : making a certain situation or outcome likely or possible.
Synonyms: advantageous, helpful, contributory, favourable